Training at the gym is not for everyone. They can be intimidating and inconvenient, especially if getting to the gym requires a long drive back and forth through an unpleasant Chicago winter. That’s where in-home personal training with Hit 180 Fitness comes in.
In-home training allows you to exercise whenever you want in the comfort of your own home. Without the distractions of a busy gym, you can focus solely on a good workout with one-on-one attention from one of our personal trainers
Our team offers over a decade of experience in nutrition and fitness to help you stay healthy. We work with you to develop a person workout routine that targets your personal goals, whether you want to build muscle, lose weight, or just get more activity in your life.
Why Take In-Home Personal Fitness Training?
In-home training is a great way to eliminate the inconvenience and frustration of going to the gym and giving yourself a solid workout right in your living room. Regular exercise affects nearly all aspects of your health and can help:
- Reduce stress
- Improve your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Lower your risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer
But why should you get a trainer? You could just as easily work out at home on your own, but you may not be exercising the right way. A personal fitness trainer can:
- Show you how to properly exercise, from form to the number of repetitions
- Keep you motivated throughout the process
- Give you new, interesting workouts that will keep you from hitting a plateau while constantly challenging your body
Who Is It Best For?
In-home personal training is great for anyone willing to put in the time and effort. However, there are a few things you should have in order to make the most out of your home workouts with the Hit 180 team.
- Consider how much space you have. While you don’t need a massive space, you do need enough room to move freely and comfortably without hurting yourself or breaking any belongings. A backyard, home gym space, or garage should work nicely.
- If you have exercise equipment, great, but don’t worry about spending to purchase new equipment. Some simple weights and accessories are plenty.
- If you want a more specialized workout routine, we’ll let you know the proper equipment you need in your home. We may even have it on-hand ourselves.
Before you buy any piece of equipment, check with the Hit 180 team to see if you’ll even need it or for recommendations.
About Hit 180 Fitness
If you want to work out and dedicate yourself to a healthier life, Hit 180 Fitness is here to lend a hand. The Hit 180 team of personal trainers offers years of professional experience in fitness training and nutrition, giving you constant motivation and information to stay healthy in your everyday.
We offer TRX programs, professional boxing training, and other modern exercise routines to keep your heart beating and your muscles working. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to fill out our contact form or give us a call at 224-216-2086. Contact us to schedule your first in-home training appointment today!